Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Job 1:2

Job 1:1 can be found on my main blog, http://www.troublealwayshasadoor.blogspot.com

Typically with bible study I am on again, off again. I will do it for a while and then quit so we'll see how long this lasts. I was just encouraged the other day when A.G. said that "a holy habit becomes a pattern." and God only knows I could use some good patterns in my life and some good habits! Also, it seems I've been struggling so long with my Faith in regards to my health and I've felt like the bible has this huge imaginary sign on it saying : beware, I bring promises that aren't for you. I know that's not true, but that's my sense. I decided that Job would be somebody I could relate to......so here goes.........

Job 1:2
And there were born (-interesting meaning:to bear meaning of wicked bringing forth iniquity, but i don't think that's what this means...) unto him seven (seven is a male #) sons (pronounced ben) and three (pron. shalowsh) daughters (pron. bath, ha!!! ...it can be a polite way to address someone or a description of character).

No comments: